And ya know, since I'm trying to post more, i figure I'll publicize my "plan."
I'm hoping if i post it up here, I'll stick to it. Moreso. hahaha...
This week is very busy for me. I get to house/dog/friendsit this week, and basically play "mom" for a week. I'm excited, but it's a lot of responsibility, which is good. Because if i can get on this schedule when my day is very busy, it should help me stay with it. So here's my plan:
- Abs: 3 sets of 15 side-turns, legs raised
- Abs: 3 sets of 50 crunches
- Abs: 3 sets of 10 leg lifts
- Strength: 3 sets of 12 push-ups
- Walk 10,000 steps
- Record what i eat everyday
- Run 3-5 times a week, and log at least 2 hours a week. Which should be about 12 miles a week at least. I am really hoping i run more though because running is such great medication for me. I really need to get back into it like i was in Ireland.
- Bike or snowboard once a week
- Strength: 2 times a week upper body workout, weights, push-ups, rowing machine, ect. 30 min
- Strength: 3 times a week after running, 3 sets of 10 lunges and 3 sets of 10 squats
cool :) with this and my diet changes, i'm hoping to get back on track. at least a little. wish me luck :)