Perfecting my Strawberry Cupcakes with Rosemary Frosting!
I used a recipe from here for the cupcakes, because the ones i whipped up were more like gluten-free muffins. so i'll work a little more and create my own strawberry recipes, but this frosting is good!(the cupcakes were too!)
Ingredients (enough to frost 15 cupcakes)
- 3 cups Vegan Cane Sugar
- 1/4 + 1/8 cup Earth Balance Vegan Margarine
- 2 T Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 t Vanilla
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- Roughly chop rosemary and mix into cane sugar. Allow to sit overnight in refrigerator, covered.
- Blend half the sugar and incorporated rosemary in a blender until it is very fine and has the texture of powdered sugar, then sift into another bowl. Repeat with other half, it should make just over 3 3/4 cups of powdered sugar after sifting.
- Beat vegan maragerine until fluffy, then add about half the powdered sugar mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Add 1 T of Almond milk, and vanilla, and beat until smooth. then add remainder of powdered sugar, and the reserved T of almond milk if needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Pipe over the strawberry cupcakes listed above, or any other cupcakes!
|gluten-free muffins using buckwheat flour|
so i'm sorry to say i haven't been as good at keeping raw as i hoped, but i did make these raw "healing roles" for my mom the other day! i just threw stuff together and made raw sushi, but it was so good!
my reading hasn't been too great, i've been very occupied with working and eating...:/ But i'm slowly making progress! i am going to work harder to eat more raw food the next few weeks - it's really what my body needs.
wish me luck!
wish me luck!